- The internet user accessing the Airportpanda.com website does so anonymously and is not registered by us for any online service. The user remains anonymous throughout his search through all information on the Website, and at no point are his personal details registered for any online service.
- We do, however, use user identifiers (cookies) on our websites to collect information on the website use, such as the server to which the user’s computer is connected, the browser type (e.g. Firefox or Internet Explorer) and how the potential customer became aware of ONNI Travel Services Organization DMC. We use such information solely to assist us in improving our marketing policies, and the personal details of the Internet user are not included in the data capture.
- In response to a potential customer’s request for a transfer quote, we may ask the customer to provide personal details, including email address and credit card details for purposes such as correspondence, website registration, and eventual settlement of agreed charges. We may also use such details to contact the customer with offers which may be of interest. Once the interlocutor of our website becomes a customer, we may use the details provided during the booking process to offer appropriate future promotions and offers.
- By entering into a contract with us, you tacitly authorise ONNI Travel Services Organization DMC to use your personal information to carry out the requested service, to ensure accurate billing for the service, and to use the details provided to aid us in targeting further services of possible interest to you. Such offers would be sent to your email address and may be based on the information provided to us in the initial operation, in surveys, from information that may specify purchase preferences and lifestyle as well as information available from authorised external sources such as Transport Operators and marketing companies. These email offers come directly from us and are sent in a format which is compatible to the information recovered from the customer’s email address (HTML, enriched graphics etc.). The personal details captured are stored in automated files safeguarded by us. We may also use such information for the general purpose of measuring consumer response to and satisfaction in the services offered.
- Although we do not divulge a customer’s email address to Transport Operators we may act as an intermediary by forwarding email offers from such third parties. In the event that an individual becomes a customer of such a third party then that third party Transport Operator might independently send the individual details of his promotions etc. Should an individual wish to cease receiving such emails he must contact the third party directly to this effect. Our objective is to facilitate receipt of a third party Transport Operator’s promotional information of specific interest to a customer, and such contact would be subject to the strictest controls concerning the security and confidentiality of customers’ personal details. A simple request by email to the Company would ensure the cessation of such activity if you so desired. Alternatively you can follow the procedure outlined on our website and on all offers sent by email.
- In accordance with current legislation, we undertake to provide you with details of any personal information which may be held by us whenever requested. If you believe that the information held by us is in any way incorrect or incomplete, you should send a written notification to ONNI Travel Services Organization DMC, Beldibi Mah. Ataturk Blv. 83/3 Marmaris, TURKEY. Such errors will be rectified at once by the Company. You may likewise send a written request for cancellation or to lodge an objection.
- Your attention is hereby drawn to the fact that other Internet sites accessed through our website may have conditions of confidentiality which differ from those of this company. We hereby refute all liability with regard to the content or conditions included in any other linked or affiliated website.
- Should we make any alterations to the company’s internet policy on customer confidentiality, such changes will be identified in these Terms, thus enabling you to be fully informed and in a position to react accordingly.